Visitor Center, Edenton, NC
Built in 1892 for Louis and Ella Ziegler, this home is one of Edenton’s most elaborate Victorian residences. The Edenton Historical Commission acquired the property from the Zeigler heirs in 1981, and sold the it to the State of North Carolina the following year. The house provides a short audio-visual presentation on Edenton’s history and display areas. Guided walking tours originate here.